Monday, September 27, 2010

And the fun begins!

Jade is now a little over 4 months old and has learned to roll over! It has been so much fun to watch her! She rolls over all the time, but has a harder time getting back onto her back, so she likes to give up and start grunting which eventually turns to shouting or crying until i turn her back over! It's still shocking when you put her down to go grab something come back and she's halfway across the floor! I guess we need to get on top of things and start baby proofing our home soon! oh joy!

I know I put too many pictures on here but i can't ever pick just a few! oh well! Jade woke up sunday and had a little red draining eye! It's better now though thanks to the many uses of breastmilk!Okay so I know i will have to take full responsibility if she's really girly, but how can you not play dress up with them?
Jade supports her dad 100%. I think she can outdo the competition! Sean got some shirts made and they threw in a couple shirts for Jade! Sean said she looked like a boy so i grabbed the nearest bow and took a few pictures!
Oh how she loves her bear!


4 comments:

Cherie said...

Cute pictures! Just wait until you are baby proofing your house for baby number 2 (or more) and have baby number 1's tiny little toys all over the place. It's fun. I've decided that baby number 1 is really the only one who gets a baby proof house. And if you don't already, you need to get a picture of Sean holding Jade with their matching shirts. (I assume he has one too.)

Rifle Fam said...

Such cute pictures! So fun to see her!

burgessbunch2008 said...

Oh I love the one of her in the pink tutu. She is so cute!! I can't believe how fast time is going!!

katilanae said...

I am LOVING her cute little smile! It is so fun to see them do new things, it's amazing how fast they grow up! Just watch out now she will be rolling off beds and all kinds of things! At least Livvi did a few times!