Friday, September 3, 2010

3 1/2 months old

So it's amazing how as a parent you are just fascinated at what your child learns to do! Jade hasn't mastered the rolling over yet, but loves to turn from side to side. She also loves to kick and play. She has learned to grab things, but everything goes straight to her mouth! She is just so much fun, i love to watch her grow! This picture is so cute with her hat! I love it! She loves her playmat that her aunt christy bought. the music, toys and lights just fascinate her. she really doen't like to be put on her stomach, but she'll tolerate it long enough for a few pictures!
So at first this was so cute, but now everytime i try to take a picture with the flash on, this is the result! She looks terrified in half the photos i have of her. oh well, i guess i have to remember to take the flash off. She'll be smiling and talking so i'll try to grab a quick photo, but she's too fast and again this is the ending result!


4 comments:

Cherie said...

I love that first picture! She looks so cute! The scared face is pretty funny too. Damon will kind of do the same thing--he will be laughing and I will get out the camera and even before I take a picture, he gets this zoned-out look on his face. He just totally blanks out and looks at the camera. I have to distract him and get him to look at me to bring him back to reality.

Rifle Fam said...

What a cutie! It's so fun to watch them grow and learn new things. Enjoy every moment--before you know it she'll be starting school and you'll wonder where the time went. :)

Tennyson and Christy said...

She is getting so big! I love that baby-in-the-flash look! So cute!

burgessbunch2008 said...

Ha ha...that made me laugh. She is so cute. I can't believe she is already 3 months. Not possiable. I totally love the scared face. That is so cute!!!