Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Little Swimmer


Sean and I just celebrated our 5th aniversary! Since having a brand new baby and sean being so busy with work we really weren't able to go anywhere this year. So we decided to take a few days and go down to mesa to hang out and eat some good food! We went and got a couples massage and pedicure and ate at some really good places!

I am so grateful for this guy. I couldn't have found a better match in life. I love watching him with Jade, and the way he looks at her! I love him with all my heart. He is such a hard working, caring, compassionate.. I could go on forever, but anyways It definetely has been the best 5 years of my life!

When we were down there we went swimming over at sean's sister Suni's house. We took Jade in for the first time and it was so much fun. She loved it! she was so mellow and just hung out for like 2 hours in the pool, it was awesome! I love how chunky she looks in that bathing suit, who are we kidding she is chunky! Now all we need is a pool!

3 comments:

emily said...

5 years and a beautiful baby later. Being married truly is the best. Time slips by us so quickly! We are celebrating our 2 year in a week. Crazy.

Anonymous said...

Jade is such a doll! I wanna come see her this weekend if we don't go out of town. I'm so glad you guys got to go do something for your anniversary. It's awesome Jade loved the water- now you just gotta start dunking her and she'll be a water baby for sure;) haha. xoxo

katilanae said...

Congrats on 5 years, it is so neat to know you both are so happy! That is such a special thing to have! Jade did so good in the pool, what a fun memorie! Oh and thx sooo much for Olive Garden, it was so yummy!