So when i was a freshman in high school i asked my mom and dad for a guitar. Four years later when i was a senior in high school guess what i got for Christmas.... a Guitar!! needless to say as a teenager i really had no desire at that time anymore to learn the guitar. Another four years later my desire has returned! I just started learning the guitar and i have to say it really easy to know how to play its just actually playing and making it sound perfect!! I am getting better at it but my fingers are completely calloused and I've lost the feeling in the tips so i guess it's a trade off but I love playing so we'll see how it goes!
QUIRKS SHMIRKS My supposedly endless list according to Emily.... 1. I Also bite at the skin around my nails, I use to bite my nails alot and i don't do that anymore so i'm moving up! I especially do it when i'm nervous like in an intense movie, anxious or when i'm bored!
2. The WORST habbit i have is i bite my cheeks all the time! Sean always imitates me and makes really ugly faces, but i don't care, i can't stop! I don't even notice alot of times that i do it until like ten minutes into doing it! It is really annoying i hafta agree!
3. I have converations with myself too! I think that's normal! I do it alot when i'm getting ready in the morning, and i have full conversations with my dog buster.
4. I am Terrified of the dark! I will walk faster in my house to get into the light sometimes when i'm alone, like that's gonna help if there's someone in the house, like they can't come into the light! oh well! I think it's from all the scary movies i like to watch!
5. I am the worst person to take compliments! i don't know why but it's really akward for me! My sister says she does this too, but if someone compliments my clothes or something like it i tell them how much i got it for, especially if i got a good deal, WHO does that?! I also say really random innappropriate things, for instance i was complimented on my pants one time and i told them they were really comfortable and stretchy so that you could gain weight and they would still fit! WHAT?! I geuss a simple thank you is too much for my vocabulary.
6. I am someone who has to have alone time! I guess i like to connect with my inner self of something. If i don't get alone time i explode. We'll see how it goes when Sean and I are retired! We'll be the old groutchy couple who hates sitting around and doing nothing yet we have nothing to do!
AND real quick some of Sean's quirks that i've noticed are...
1. He pops his big toe over and over alot, or he takes his big toenail and makes sounds using the coffee table when we're watching TV. He just likes making sounds or something. 2. He likes to grab jean seems and roll them between his fingers, he likes the feel. 3. He will grab my ear at the top and roll that between his finger, and it doesn't feel good but he says he likes it cause he can't do it to his own because of wrestling, he got cauliflower ear! 4. When he does something he knows i don't like, he does this really loud laugh and then starts talking really loud about something random so that he doesn't have to listen to what i'm going to say to him. 5. His pillow has to be on top of mine where they meet, and he always has to sleep on the right side of me! 6. He really loves his job (hard manual labor?!) and he loves being busy. I guess that's why we get along well, we both like to be doing something and staying busy, but then we really appreciate the time we have together.
AND LAST Not a Quirk but i really love spending time with Sean! There's nothing better then when you're both laughing at things that are funny to you, and probably only you!
We went to the second to last diamonbacks game that they played this season. We got really good seats right behind their dugout, so i got to see some good close ups of Drew and Connor! it was very nice! It was a really good game, probably one of the best that we've seen them play this season, it was really fun!
We also went to Rocky Point with Sean's sisters and their families. It was perfect weather, we didn't wanna leave. We just relaxed on the beach most of the time, it was really nice, we had a good time!
Sothis summer has been pretty busy especially with all the weddings we have been to. First we flew out to Seattle Washington to got o Sean's little brother Aaron's wedding. We had a great time going to the fish market, and visiting the Air Force base where Aaron is stationed at as a flight loader. We ate some great seafood and Sean and I even ate a raw oyster for the first and last time! Our Next wedding stop was in Mesa where Emily Anderson was married. While we were down there Sean finally got his dream wish and bought a Harley Davisdon Dyna motorcycle, I have even enjoyed riding on it, and when it becomes warm again i think we'll plan a fun trip somewhere! Next we went to Tuscon for my brother Rob's wedding. It was nice to see most of the family again and see how big my neices and nephews are! Our last wedding we attended was Kati and Phil's sealing down in Mesa. We barely made it but we were really glad we were able to attend!
So for our Vacation this summer we decided to go on another cruise. Since we went to the carribean last year we decided Mexico would be fun. Our first port was Puerto Vallarta. We went on what was called an Extreme Outdoor Adventure. So first of all the way they drive down there is extreme enough, we had to hang on for dear life just to stay inside the vehicle! Anyways we went Ziplining and Repelling. It was so much fun. The ziplines were as long as 500 yards and were so high up that you couldn't see the ground most of the time. We also got to repell down a waterfall and that was really fun too! Our next port was in Mazatlan. We decided to just hang out and see the city. It was also Sean's birthday so we went and got a $10 massage that was one of the best i've ever had! Our last port was in Cabo San Lucas. We went over to a secluded beach called lover's beach which was fun, then went parasailing on the beach, and just walked around all the shops. We had a really fun time. I think we can call ourselves cruiser's now, we love having everything paid for, your room, your food (which is excellent!), and your entertainment! I think you'll see us on another cruise in the future!
So I'm starting back in May where I finally graduated nursing school! I sat for my state boards in the summer and was able to get me RN. I am now working at Whiteriver Hospital and am loving it! I'm not in the ER yet where i started but I'm working my way back to it! With the patients i usually get though i feel like I'm in the ICU! They can give me the most stable patients and no matter what, they seem to go south on me! it's awesome! Not really, but I'm enjoying working for the government they treat me really nice, and the people are great there. You definitely experience more down in Whiteriver then you would at some other places, so it's nice to get the experience, and the staff is great down there!