Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Our Summer of Weddings!













Sothis summer has been pretty busy especially with all the weddings we have been to. First we flew out to Seattle Washington to got o Sean's little brother Aaron's wedding. We had a great time going to the fish market, and visiting the Air Force base where Aaron is stationed at as a flight loader. We ate some great seafood and Sean and I even ate a raw oyster for the first and last time! Our Next wedding stop was in Mesa where Emily Anderson was married. While we were down there Sean finally got his dream wish and bought a Harley Davisdon Dyna motorcycle, I have even enjoyed riding on it, and when it becomes warm again i think we'll plan a fun trip somewhere! Next we went to Tuscon for my brother Rob's wedding. It was nice to see most of the family again and see how big my neices and nephews are! Our last wedding we attended was Kati and Phil's sealing down in Mesa. We barely made it but we were really glad we were able to attend!

3 comments:

Brette said...

Is this really you!! My friend Melanie!! I can't believe I stumbled across your blog. You guys look great! Congrats on the nursing school thing. I hear Whiteriver is crazy, which I can only imagine what kind of things go thru that hospital. It definitly won't ever get boring, thats for sure! Anyway welcome to the blogging world and I'm so glad we can keep in touch now instead of waiting for someone to finally get married.

Becca said...

Hey Girl its Becca! How have you been? The last time I saw you was at the hospital when you were doing your clinicals. Congrats on being a nurse now! That's awesome!! So glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch.

burgessbunch2008 said...

I love the blog! Wish I could get on here and do one too. Need to figure out how it all works. Just wanted to stop and say hi.