Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Guitar Hero

So when i was a freshman in high school i asked my mom and dad for a guitar. Four years later when i was a senior in high school guess what i got for Christmas.... a Guitar!! needless to say as a teenager i really had no desire at that time anymore to learn the guitar. Another four years later my desire has returned! I just started learning the guitar and i have to say it really easy to know how to play its just actually playing and making it sound perfect!! I am getting better at it but my fingers are completely calloused and I've lost the feeling in the tips so i guess it's a trade off but I love playing so we'll see how it goes!

2 comments:

Cherie said...

Hey good job! I took a class in college where I learned some guitar--but I don't really remember it. But it was fun!

Suni said...

Good job Mel!! Cute blog, I love reading about you guys!