Tuesday, October 19, 2010

5 Months old

So i haven't posted in a month due to our internet. It's driving me crazy! It NEVER works and when it does it works for like 10 minutes. So i've tried once or twice before but I just haven't been able to. anyways Sean has been busy grilling away these days. He bought a smoker and we have been eating BBQ nonstop since. It is awesome! So far he's cooked chicken and ribs, and it is so good!
Jade's been great.She is 5 months old today and it has gone by so fast! She talks nonstop and loves to scream. She screams and then tries to scream louder the next time and so on, its great unless your trying to talk to someone or do something important. Sean and I just give up our conversation most of the time!

We're starting to get her naps down more. This was a week or so ago. She loves to pull her pacifier out of her mouth, the problem is when she's tired she pulls it out and cries, so it's hard to get her to go to sleep sometimes. So we resorted to two pacifiers, and when that didn't work we did three, one for the mouth, and one for each hand! anyways she finally went to sleep.
I was bored one day so we took some pictures of her for fun! oh how i love girls! have i said that already? Black...
Or color, what do you think, i can't decide!







4 comments:

Cody and Danica said...

i love her. she is so cute!!!

katilanae said...

Mel you are gettin so good with the camera! Jade is getting so big and is such a doll! I love her little smile!

Rifle Fam said...

That's a tough decision--all of those pictures are so cute! I can't believe how big she's getting! I think I like the color better on the last two, but it's a hard decision. And I should have Chad talk to Sean and see if he can get him interested in a grilling hobby. Sounds delicious! :)

burgessbunch2008 said...

To cute. I wish you guys lived closer or we lived closer!! Hopefully we get to see you guys soon.