Monday, November 30, 2009

My Sweet Little....GIRL?

So i went to my 16 weeks appointment today and after 4 hours, yes 4 hours at the doctors office we got an ultrasound of the baby. I wanted to make sure everything was ok. Well the lady asked if we wanted to know the gender and of course we did so she told us its a little early but that she's pretty sure its a girl!! We're so excited, the baby was in a perfect position and the pictures came out really good. She did a 4D ultrasound and gave us some pretty cool pictures! It was so much fun and we can't wait for the 20 week checkup! These 4D ultrasounds are AMAZING! you can see everything. That first picture gets a real good look at the whole baby and the umbilical cord. The second one was a cute side view!

We had a really good thanksgiving this year and spent it with my family. most everyone was up and while we were there we all got a few surprises! I found out my sister Christy is about 8 wks pregnant, due in July and Then come to find out my other sister Cherie is 19wks pregnant and is due the end of April! so we're going to have lots of babies within 2months or eachother! It's exciting and will be so much fun to have cousins all within the same age!


6 comments:

katilanae said...

So so soooo happy for you guys. When Sean first sent out the text I thought he was teasing about the gender...had to check the blog to make sure he was being honest :) You're going to love being a mom. So excited Livvi is going to have a sweet little girl cousin to play with!

Traci Butler said...

How fun! I love getting 4D ultrasounds. Congrats you guys - she is going to be darling!

emily said...

YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY, Mel I think I may even be more excited than you about this pregnancy...okay not even close I know but still....i can't stinken wait! I love your guts and that little fetus growing inside of you.

Unknown said...

That's SO exciting!! I love baby girls- they have SO much fun stuff to dress them up in :). That's awesome that your family will have babies close to you- that's how Anthon's family does it & there's always a ton of cousins the same age- SO fun!!

burgessbunch2008 said...

Wow those pics are awesome!! SHe is going to be one spoiled little girl...lol. I can't wait to meet her!

Suni said...

Whoohoo girls rock!!! I am so excited for you guys, a girl is just what Sean needs!! A 4 hour Dr. appt would have made me go crazy!!