Sunday, November 15, 2009

13 1/2 Weeks


So This is how much your body can change in just one short week. I started noticing this within the last few days. The picture on the left was taken when i was 12.5 wks pregnant. The picture on the right is 13.5 weeks pregnant, exactly one week apart. It could also have to do with the fact that the white shirt is really tight. Anyways I know when i eat too much that it feels good to stick my stomach out like that pic, well the last few days i realized that it hasn't gone back in and has been quite noticable with tighter shirts. Good thing i don't wear shirts like that alone cuz i'm in the stage where you can't really notice, it just looks like you've gained a little weight! anyways i'm just a few short days away from the start of my second trimester and am anxiously waiting. Only a month or so left till we find out what we're having! i can't wait!

3 comments:

Rifle Fam said...

Man, the time goes so much faster when it's someone else. :) Hope you're feeling well!

emily said...

You are cute Mel. Bottom line. Check out your baby bump! and your lovely lady lumps.

katilanae said...

Mel you look sooo tiny and cute! I'm sure glad we got to see you the other night. I sure hope you start feeling better, there is nothing worse than feeling sick all the time. Hang in there! If you ever need anything just let me know!