Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Projects


So a little while ago some of the nurses taught me how to crochet and knit. So this is one of my first projects crocheting. It took me a good 4 tries to get them to look like this but i thought they turned out so cute! Ive also been knitting a blanket FOREVER and hopefully i'll be done with it soon so i can crochet a pink one! Ive always wanted to learn how so i'm excited that i finally know how to! anyways i was pretty proud or my booties so i decided to post them.

4 comments:

emily said...

Mel those are way cute. I just learned how to Crochet and I love it. Its the best time killer. Now knitting on the other hand, its gonna take me a while. How fun you can start getting ready for the little girl. Hopefully at your 20 week check up it will still be a girl

Rifle Fam said...

Those are very cute! Nice job!

Unknown said...

so cute! girls are the best, congrats!

jilliann said...

so cute! and yay for little girls =)