Monday, July 27, 2009

WICKED

So this last Wednesday my friend Sha and I got to go see Wicked at Gammage in Tempe. True we had to spend 4 times the amount of the original ticket, but that's what happens when you wait till a week before they leave. Anyways we had so much fun. We got to go to lunch with Jess and Emily at of course you guessed it Costa Vida's and hung out with them. I always forget just how much fun it is to see my friends again, we could sit, talk and laugh for days without running out of anything to say.


Anyways Wicked was so good and funny, i'm so glad that Sha was able to come with me cuz it was worth the highly expensive seats to go!

The stupid nigh vision camera was blurry, but we were running late so we had to take it after the show.
Yes we're twinsies, i guess we both woke up and were feeling the plaid












8 comments:

Rifle Fam said...

how fun! we have tickets in november--I can't wait. it was so fun to see you guys!

emily said...

Oh how I love when i get to hang out with you girls. It's always exactly what I need, its just hard to find girls who I laugh with as much as you guys. So after the summer slows down we need to do a girls weekend. Holla. Much love.

P.S I'm still trying to talk Jon into moving up to Showlow...No progress yet but I think Im wearing him down. (wink wink) I'll get him. Just wait.

{Jesica Huffaker} said...

Hey again! Thanks for getting back with me... that's awesome you're working in Whiteriver and loving it. You look great... take care!

Cherie said...

Hmmm, Nate asked me if I wanted to go see Wicked. I said no. Maybe we should've gone...oh well, too late now.

Tennyson and Christy said...

So, I'm looking at the first picture thinking you were one of the brunettes, and I was like - where's Mel? I should have remembered you were blonde! :) Sounds like so much fun - I saw Wicked in NYC when it had first come out and thought it was great!

jilliann said...

love wicked! isn't it awesome?

Suni said...

How fun!! Glad you got to go!! It was soo good! Thanks for letting me view your makeout session!! Cute picture!!

burgessbunch2008 said...

I'm jealous..sounds like you had a lot of fun. It was great getting to see you guys. Hope it won't be so long before we see each other again.