Thursday, July 9, 2009

Westin Resort

A couple of weekends ago we got to go with Sean's family to the Westin Resort in Scottsdale for the weekend. We had so much fun just laying by the pool, hanging out with everyone, eating lots of food, swimming and playing with the kids. It was so hot though, it was around 110 degrees and i got fried! Two weeks later and i'm still sloughing off skin every now and then, gross huh!
Anyways it was worth it, I needed a tan and we needed a weekend away! It was such a pretty place, with a lazy river, pools and a slide that was fun to watch all the kids go down.









We had the kids in our room for a few minutes and they were all riled up! It was funny.
We all went out to eat at Grimaldi's Pizza

6 comments:

Rifle Fam said...

how fun to get to hang out with everyone!

Cherie said...

Sunscreen, Mel, sunscreen!

Nathan*Janelle*Collin said...

what a 6 pack buddy. gain a little weight would ya. your married. ive been thinking about trading my keg in on one.

Brette said...

ahh Gramaldies!! My most favorite pizza place ever. Nate introduced it to me and ever since then i've been in love.

Suni said...

You got good pictures!! It sure was fun!!

{Jesica Huffaker} said...

Hey Melanie,
I know this is random but I came across your blog today & I think you guys are so cute! I noticed you are an RN & I was just curious where you're working. Looks like you're doing good! Take care!-Jesica Huffaker (Farr)