Thursday, February 17, 2011

Photo Shoot

Have I told anyone how much I LOVE this beautiful girl and her Gorgeous blue eyes? Well I DO! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Anyways My sister came up last weekend so we went down to see her. My mom was wanting a picture of damon and jade together when Natalie came over and took over the photos. So here are a few pictures from that! All the poses are per Natalies orders. She would say okay now take a picture with grandma holding Jade and Damon and i'll be in front holding Jade and so on...
So This took a bit of posing since Jade hasn't quite mastered the sitting but it turned out really cute i think! anyways I would just like to point out the unfairness in this photo. why is it that the boys have all the hair?

1 comment:

Cherie said...

That's Natalie for you. :) It's a first child thing. And where was I when all these pictures were being taken?