Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Jade's Blessing


We blessed Jade on July 4th and had like i said had most of our family here. It was such a perfect day and she was a perfect baby! Sean gave a great blessing and we had a good luncheon with our families afterwards. It was a real nice and fun day! thanks to everyone that traveled and came up for Jade's blessing, we had fun being with everyone!



So Thanks to my sisters for getting some of these great pictures of Jade. I was busy trying to get the food together and ready, so my sisters took Jade out and took a bunch of cute pictures of her!

6 comments:

emily said...

MEL!!! I love her. I think Im going to be coming up tomorrow just for the day maybe over night SO can we PLEASE DO LUNCH?!?!? I wanna see you and meet her!

Unknown said...

Jade is such a pretty little girl! Thanks for letting us crash your party so we could meet her! It was good to see you guys... we're so happy for you!

Cherie said...

I'm so glad the pictures turned out so good. Cute baby!!

Unknown said...

so cute! congrats, she really is a little doll.

burgessbunch2008 said...

She is sooo beautiful. Glad we got to be there for her big day!! Can't wait to get some holding time over the 24th...lol

katilanae said...

What a special day! I think she knew it was her day too! I love the pic of her looking up smiling, so precious!