Thursday, July 29, 2010

My girl

So Jade is 10 weeks old and i haven't posted in a few weeks so i thought i'd just post some pics of Jade. She talks all the time and loves to hear her own voice almost as much as her mom's. I don't know about anyone else but those sounds are the best sounds i've ever heard!

So i love how she sleeps, she always has her hands up either in her face or by them! She looks like she's praying in this one... She also always sleeps with her mouth open like she's Exhausted! It's hard being a baby!
I bought these really cute tutu outfits and love to play dress up with her! hey what are girls for right?


3 comments:

Rifle Fam said...

I love the first picture! Baby hands and sleeping babies are always so cute. Just tell her to stop growing so fast--she's going to be so big by the next time we see her.

Cherie said...

Those sleeping pictures are sooo cute! I love the first one.

burgessbunch2008 said...

She is getting so big. Wow!! I love the tutu's.