Saturday, April 10, 2010

Almost there

So I've been kinda slacking on taking the monthly pictures but this one is about 7 1/2 months along. I'm in the final countdown now and am anxiously waiting for her to make her entrance into the world! Anyways, Yesterday some of my co-workers threw me a shower and it was so much fun! We had a ton of good food that everyone made and fun gifts all around! I love the people i work with and am going to miss them when i'm gone!
One of the nurses made this really cute diaper cake! She is so creative and is our little party planner at work!

2 comments:

Cherie said...

Are those the same non-maternity pants that you are wearing?! Do they really still fit? Yeah, and have fun with this final countdown. It takes forever! I should have no longer than about a week left. Finally.

burgessbunch2008 said...

O.k. I won't say how cute you look pregnant cause that used to annoy me. But I do have to say you look really good. Almost there. Can't wait to see you guys and meet baby.