Thursday, March 18, 2010

So this last weekend we had my baby shower and it was so much fun. My friends came up and I got to see alot of people i haven't seen in awhile. We had a good turnout and it was a fun day!

My sister Cherie made this cake, it's so cute!




































We didn't get all the food in this picture but we had really good chicken salad, sugar cookies, rolls, Chocolate covered strawberries and cake! My mother in law always knows how to cook good food!














So glad my friends could come! so fun to see them!














Cherie and I are both pregnant. She is about a month ahead of me.













So Cherie and I both made blankets for eachother. She crocheted me one and I knitted her one! they both turned out nice i might add!

Anyways, thanks to everyone that came to my shower, it was so fun to see everyone and I appreciate all the cute gifts i got!

I am 7 months pregnant and am counting down the long days! New things to add to being pregnant, I don't sleep anymore, there is absolutely no comfortable position! The baby is growing and my stomach is now growing up not just out therefore my diaphram is smashed and it sure does make breathing when your sitting up a harder task! The baby moves all the time and its fun to feel her push against your hand, sometimes i can feel her hand or elbow, other times shes just rippling across my stomach, either way it still amazes me and i'll never get sick of feeling her move!

5 comments:

emily said...

What the? You Knit?? Who knew...that is awesome. I am just now getting crocheting down and knitting is next on my list...it's so intimidating tho with those two needles going to town...I can barely walk and chew gum at the same time let alone knit.. Nice work...I was so glad to see you, and for everyone to be together.

burgessbunch2008 said...

Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. I am glad you had a good turn out. I think you and Cherie did a pretty good job on the blankets too. I love the pic with the two of you!

Suni said...

How fun that you are pregnant with your sister!! My mom sure did a cute shower for you, how fun!!

Rifle Fam said...

Congrats! Wish we could've been there. Can't wait to meet your little girl!

Cherie said...

I felt like I should have just cut and pasted from your post to do mine. :) Sean got a better picture of the blankets. I think Nate was too preoccupied with getting us centered in the picture and didn't get enough of the blankets. I sent you that Babies R Us coupon in the mail today. So hopefully you can use it to buy one of your big items and save a lot of money!