Wednesday, June 10, 2009

BUSTER



So Buster got sick around last wednesday night and has been soo sick for days! He wouldn't even move, i thought he was dying. So for the last 6 days i have been giving him fluids. I have had to hook him up to an IV twice a day to give him fluids becuase he wouldn't eat anything! I took him to the vet on Friday and he had a temp of 105. ( which normal temp for a dog is around 101 or so, just for those who have been wondering!) The vet said she thinks he caught something, and i think he may have ate the pesticide plants outside that were sprayed by pest control a week previous. anyways he's been very sick and FINALLY he is eating and feels so much better on Tuesday. I think if it weren't for the fluids our poor doggy would have died. But he's bounced back and is now annoying as ever again!! haha we love him!

SOO PATHETIC!

3 comments:

emily said...

HaHa this cracks me up. Your nursing skills have officially saved a life! Good Job. Altho it is sad. Your so smart!

Cherie said...

I think its absolutely hillarious that you hooked your dog up to an IV! I started laughing when mom told me that. Not that it's funny that Buster was sick--I'm glad he's feeling better. And even after recent events, Natalie says she still likes Buster (and Roxy--Nate's brother's dog). After all, they are her "dog cousins." (that's what she calls them)

katilanae said...

Mel that's so sad! Glad Buster is feeling better! Poor things! Can't wait to see you guys next weekend!