Monday, March 23, 2009

Neglected

So my sister asked me the other day if I was ever going to start posting again so i figured I have been neglecting my blog for long enough, but it's hard when there's only two of you and all you do is work!! So my lovely husband bought me an eliptical for my birthday in January and so far i have been running almost every day (except sunday of course) and am up to 2 miles on level 8-if any of you know what that means! My co-workers think i'm crazy that i run 1 mile after work around 830- 900 at night but it sure makes a difference. Sean's starting to get busy again and is bidding alot of jobs which has been great for him, he hates sitting around. He is also growing his hair out becuase i am MAKING him and so far he looks really hot with his new doo. Really we have not alot of exciting news. We are planning a cruise right now. I love Europe it has always interested me. I tried to get Sean to move over there for the summer but it was a no go, so instead we are going to take a 2 wk cruise to Italy, Turkey, and Greece. I am so excited I keep looking up our cruise like everyday to see what else i can plan. It will be fun and we're so excited to go! I think that's about all so far...

2 comments:

emily said...

Yes, it's about time you posted. and Im jealous of your touring...it pisses me off actually that Im not the one doing whatever I want.

Suni said...

Yea you updated your blog! I haven't been into blogging lately either! I can't wait to see Seans hair! How fun that you guys are going on a cruise, I want to hear all about it! When are you leaving?