Thursday, June 17, 2010

One Month Old

Jade is now one month old and it has just flown by! She went in for a doctors visit and now weighs 8 1/2 lbs. She has been such a good baby and we love having her around! We still can't figure out who she looks like, but i can see alot of her daddy in her! Anyways, Here are some more recent pictures! enjoy!
I love this picture! Jade was a little fussy last night and kept wanting to eat every hour, so Sean was holding her up trying to calm her. It worked!
So I probably shouldn't be so happy about this thumb sucking, but it's just so cute! She loves to suck on her fingers, but every once in awhile she actually gets a hold of that thumb!I Love how babies smile in their sleep, its so cute! I came out of the bathroom and she was just smiling away, so i was able to catch a half smile!

6 comments:

Rifle Fam said...

What cute pictures! It was so fun to hold her--she's so tiny (and my baby is growing up way too fast)!

Cherie said...

She looks so much older! So cute! I can't wait to see her again in a few weeks.

burgessbunch2008 said...

We can't wait to meet baby Jade. She is sooo adorable. I think she looks like her Daddy too!!!

katilanae said...

I love that she is sucking her thumb, she totally got that from Sean! He was the world biggest thumb sucker! I love the sweet little smile while she is sleeping too! Adorable! See you over the fourth!!!

Kelli said...

Oh congrats! she is adorable!

Tyler and Hillary said...

Congrats on being a mommy! :) She is precious!