Thursday, May 13, 2010

39 Weeks- One more to go!

We're in the final countdown now, only a few more days left till our little girl will be here! it's crazy, it seems like we were just talking about having a baby not long ago and now we're actually going to have one any day! At the same time i keep thinking, man am i ever going to be skinny again? You forget that you have this 40 lbs stomach protruding out until you ram it into something or someone, like I did at work the other day at the computer desk! Anyways We're so excited, terrified and can't wait for this next step in life! I thought i better post one last picture before she's born, we haven't been the greatest at getting alot of pictures, but that may be becuase I LOVE looking at my swollen face!

6 comments:

Cherie said...

Almost there! That's very exciting. I can't wait to see what she looks like! I know you probably aren't sleeping all that great, but enjoy what you are getting. You are about to enter a whole new world of tiredness that you had no idea existed. They are worth it though.

Brette said...

yay!! So Exciting!! You better send us girls a picture of her. Good luck with everything!

emily said...

GET THAT BABY OUUUUTTT!! I want to meet her...and finally get to hear her name!

Rifle Fam said...

So exciting! Hope everything goes well. We're excited to see her!

Nathan*Janelle*Collin said...

Good luck, you guys. Let us know when it happens. We are so excited for you.

katilanae said...

Yay I am getting sooo excited for you guys I can't wait to hold her and find out her name. I hope everything goes well! See you soon!