Wednesday, October 14, 2009

9 Weeks

So Pretty much everyone that looks at this blog already knows the exciting news but i thought I better post since i haven't in a long time! So I am now 9 weeks pregnant and anxious to be done with the First Trimester and morning sickness! The last couple of weeks were kind of miserable but i think the worst is over and now feel pretty good. Anyways that is not the best picture since we were trying to finish up our roll from a digital we used in Europe. Anyways that's probably around 6 weeks and really nothing to show yet. Just thought i'd post a beginning picture!

10 comments:

emily said...

YES! Keep up the play by play. I am SO happy for you! I think we all cant wait.

Traci Butler said...

That's really exciting you guys! I feel so silly after talking about being sick and all that, then finding out later you are less then a week behind me and you were probably feeling much worse haha! Anyways, we are super happy for you two!

The Motts said...

congrats! thats so exciting! im so happy for you! GOOD LUCK!

Unknown said...

yay! I didn't know so I'm happy you posted it :). Congratulations- we're really excited for you guys!

Rifle Fam said...

Congrats! We're excited for a new cousin. Hope you start feeling better!

Nolen_Aimee said...

Ahhh! Yay! How exciting! I am so happy for you guys! :D Can't wait to see you guys again!

katilanae said...

Mel I am so happy for! What an exciting time for you guys! Hope you start feeling better!

Suni said...

So EXCITED for you two!! Hope you start feeling better!

jes said...

o congratulations! sean told timmy who told me! that is so fun. i hope you start feeling better soon. especially before wrestling starts up again.. you ready for it?

jilliann said...

YAY! Congrats girlie! hope your pregnancy goes well, once the sickness stops it's pretty fun =)