Thursday, September 17, 2009

Old School

So my mom has recently been cleaning out her house and giving all the kids our stuff thats been there forever. So we were down there one night for dinner and she gave me some old school stuff. Well i came across this paper i wrote where i did six interviews of six people i knew. So i read them out loud and i came across my sister Cherie. Oh man was it funny, just picturing this story and reading it i starting crying cause i was laughing so hard. We all have sister and many may remeber times like these. Anyways here it is:

My sister would never let me jump on the tramp. She use to throw me off and she would never let me get on. Especially when she had friends over. She would stand in front of the place where i was trying to get on. One day i had finally got on the tramp and i was really happy. Well my sister was trying to throw me off so i layed down on the tramp so that she couldn't throw me off. So my sister layed down on the tramp and kicked me so hard that i rolled right off the tramp. I hit the ground really hard, and i knew that she didn't want me on the tramp.

That's it word for word! yes i know the last sentence is Genius, but hey I got 100%! Anyways i had to share that. I still laugh when i read it! hope you had a good laugh too!

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Yeah, it's funny because it's true. I so remember doing stuff like that. Not that you were an angel all the time... So I guess some of Natalie's mean behavior makes a little more sense!